Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prelude




Several reasons why i create this blog:
  • to inform people how magical malaysia is
  • to show people how to get there (as far as i can, cause seriously, maps and sign boards in malaysia are so untrustworthy)
  • cause i wanna share
  • cause i'm bored..LOL
  • i might share something else, since i'm a food, movie and music lover, i might throw something here.
  • I had so much fun doing this, I want people out there to share my enthusiasm and happiness
Here are some of the pic of the places that i've been...


this is me jumping into sungai chilling in Kuala Kubu


this is me kayaking through the pongsun river

this is me on top of bukit tabuh in klang gates

I will update on each of the places that I've been. I hope this blog will be useful to people who are crazy of adventures and natures like me. drop a comment please...c y'all.

8 comments: