Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Klang Gates 101 - Bukit Tabuh Where It Begins (Part 2)


So many things happened during the last couple of weeks that I didn't have chance to update my blog. I went to new place for hiking trip (will update u guys) and made some new friends. I must finish this posting before I can start a new one. So, let's continue..

In my last post, the two points mentioned were the toughest (sort of), after this the hiking should be easier as you are going up and down the peaks. 4 more to go ...(see guys, people always ask me how many peaks to go and each time i will tell them less than the actual number, cause frankly, i'm not sure myself, they all look the same. see them for yourself...



Peak

Another Peak

Another Peak...Sigh


Time to wrap it up, when you get to the final peak, you'll meet some clearings on your way down, turn to left and you'll see some ropes hanging on the trees going down the hill. That's the end of your hiking. The path down is a regular walking with up and down mode. Its pretty muddy and slippery but not as dangerous as when you are on top. You'll meet this house at the end of the path and just continue your way down. Happy Trekking!!!


The house with lots of dogs..hehe


To my friends who I brought here, please comment of what did u think of this place..My ratings:
  • In 1 to 10 scale for difficulty : 6.5/10
  • In 1 to 10 scale for scenery : 7/10
  • In 1 to 10 scale for stamina : 6/10
If you have any question, drop a comment or you can mail me at fireflaker@yahoo.com. Chow!




No comments:

Post a Comment